About Me

My photo
I just recieved my Associates in Human Information Technology!! I'm currently an online student through DeVry University going for my Bachelor's in Healthcare Information Management! I'm married to my hubby Aaron for almost 5 years. Due to the Airforce we are stationed in Las Vegas and life couldn't get better for the two of us! I LOVE to cook and create my own recipes.

Monday, March 14, 2011

Chicken Cordon Bleu w/ Roasted Butternut Squash

I went to Whole Foods Market today. I will never buy chicken from there again. I bought 3 breasts for almost $15! Healthy or not I'll take my risks -- it's way too expensive.



I sliced the butternut squash down the center, scraped out the seeds, and rubbed 4 tbsp of butter and brown sugar on it. I also put some butter where the seeds were so that after it melted I could spoon the mixture all over the squash.

30 mintues and 350 degrees later...

The finish product...



No comments:

Post a Comment