About Me

My photo
I just recieved my Associates in Human Information Technology!! I'm currently an online student through DeVry University going for my Bachelor's in Healthcare Information Management! I'm married to my hubby Aaron for almost 5 years. Due to the Airforce we are stationed in Las Vegas and life couldn't get better for the two of us! I LOVE to cook and create my own recipes.

Monday, March 7, 2011

Ropa Vieja

Tonight we had Ropa Vieja. This recipe was given to me by a friend and I added my own twist to it.

  • Stir fry beef cut into cubes
  • 1 jar of chunky pasta sauce
  • 2 tsp sugar
  • dash nutmeg
  • 1/2 c beef broth
  • 1 can chopped green chilies, drained
Combine all ingrediets in a large pot and simmer for 2 hours or until meat is done. Serve over white rice.


For dessert I made a butter recipe cake w/ home made butter cream icing.








No comments:

Post a Comment